Download Ag-Rain Main Brochure
View Printable PDF Brochure.
About the Ag-Rain Series:
Ag-Rain Water-Reels are a versatile solution to your agricultural, turf, or waste disposal needs. Ag-Rain travelers come in a wide variety of lengths and tube diameters to fit your need.
Our machines retract using either a highly efficient water-powered turbine (T Models) which utilizes the water pressure to retract the gun or for low-pressure applications or situations where solids are present in the water, gas-powered Engine Drive (E Models) are also available.
See a demonstration of the water-reel concept.
Find out which uses are best suited for the Ag-Rain series.
Choose Your Model by Chassis Size or Tube Length & Diameter:
Below is a chart of the chassis sizes and tube diameters and lengths for the Ag-Rain Series. Contact us for more info.
Click on the graphics or chassis number to get more information on those models.
Choose Your Model by Area Covered:
Below is a list of our models with information about spaces covered by our Ag-Rain series. Be sure to contact us for more information.
Select a model number below for more detailed product information.
||Tube Inner Diameter x Length
||Irrigated Acres Per Run
||Inlet PSI Range
||Booster Pump Options
* These models are also available in engine drive.
** These models are available for special order.
NOTE: All irrigated widths and lengths are based on 70% of actual wetted dimensions and may vary due to wind conditions and sprinkler specifications. Turbine drive pressure loss of 10 psi has been included in all performance calculations.
Return to Ag-Rain Overview
- Ideal for irregularly shaped fields
- Portability allows you to cost effectively irrigate multiple locations
- Perfect for sod farms and hay
- Flexibility to apply water at various depths based on individual crop requirements
- Provides insurance against extended periods of dry weather
- Increases yields on row crops, vegetables and produce by applying water on demand
- Ideal for fields where center pivots are not feasible
- A perfect solution for Polo Fields - no sprinkler heads to worry about and portability to irrigate multiple locations.
- Provides a simple, effective and low-cost alternative to traditional slurry disposal methods
- Avoids excessive soil compaction problems associated with tank wagon and drag lines
- Can be operated by one person
- Engine drive allows for higher retraction speeds for wastewater applications that require a lower application rate
- Applies water or liquid waste with superior uniformity as compared to stationary gun systems